We have a huge function room for hire for weddings, parties and gigs which holds up to 250 people. It has a stage, full bar, separate private entrance and a great sea view.
Please find the booking conditions below.
For full details please call in and see us or contact us through our webpage.
- You will pay a £100 deposit that is refundable against a £650 bar spend. If you cancel your booking the deposit will not be refundable unless we are able to obtain another booking in it’s place, as we may have turned other bookings away that required the same date.
- A further non-refundable deposit of £50 is required if you provide your own food. This is for clearing and disposing of the rubbish at the end of the evening, as we get charged commercial waste disposal.
- Normal function hours are 7pm to 12 midnight. We do however reserve the right to close the bar earlier if only a few people remain and the £650 bar spend has not been reached. (Please advise us of the required bar times when you fill out the booking form and if any additional staff hours that may need paying for)
- You are responsible for your guests. If we feel our staff or premises are at risk of injury, damage or abuse of any kind we reserve the right to close the bar and to ask people to leave. Your deposit will not be refunded.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to drink alcohol on the premises, this is against the law. If any minor is found consuming alcohol it will be confiscated and both they, and their guardians, will be asked to leave.
- You or your guest are not permitted to bring your own beverages to our functions, alcoholic or soft. If this condition is found to be broken then it will be confiscated and the offending guest will be asked to leave and your deposit will not be refunded.
- There is no PA or stage lighting provided, please ensure bands and/or DJ’s are aware of this. The kitchen is not available for use.
- Please make guest aware that we are unable to accept card payments in the function room. There are several ATM machines at various banks within a few minutes walk.
- We are unable to accommodate 18th birthday parties.
- Our house DJ fee is £150.
Please let us know of any special requirements you may have and we will try to accommodate these if possible.